SCREENGUARD® Security Screens Emergency Exit Points
NEW: Security screen access by SCREENGUARD®
SCREENGUARD® design - helping to keep you safe.
- Easy operation
- Simple release with one opening motion
- Design registered
- Unique built-in locking action - no extra locks needed
- Self supporting - stays open while you escape
Regular inspection and operation of emergency exit screens is recommended as an extra safety precaution.
Emergency Plan & Suggestions
- Make a family escape plan in case of fire and practise this regularly with your family.
- Install smoke alarms and frequently check they are working
- Leave keys in your deadlock when you are at home
- Have a meeting place outside the building
- Be sure each room has at least 2 exit points
- Be sure at least one window screen in each room has a release device
- Tell guests and visitors about the plan and demonstrate your exit points
Security screens can help keep your family safe. Did you know they can also trap you in a deadly fire?
This is why SCREENGUARD® developed the ACCESS system.
ACCESS fabrication information
SCREENGUARD ACCESS logo is a registered trademark (number 1559324).